SomaEnergetics SomaSwivels - Turn A Tuning Fork into a Pendulum!
SomaSwivels - Pack of 6 or Individual Swivel for use with any SomaEnergetics unweighted tuning forks.
Make any non-weighted tuning fork swivel like a pendulum! For those that have the SomaEnergetics Solfeggio Energy Tuners you have "O-rings" to assist you in allowing energy to move the fork. SomaSwivels take this idea to a whole new level with much more freedom for energy to move the fork! Available as a set of 6 or as individual attachment.
They easily install and uninstall on and off any SomaEnergetics non-weighted tuning fork. Comes with instructions. Always confirm SomaSwivel is attached properly before use. See video for a demonstration.
- Soma Swivels should easily slip over the ends of your tuning forks.
- If you have difficulty, you can use a solution of warm water and a small bit of dish soap to help them slide in and keep them in place.
- Once installed and dry they are ready for use.
- They should remove easily by holding the caps on the shaft portion of the forks and pulling them gently off while slightly turning.
- You can leave them on ... they will easily reinstall if they need to come off.
- DO NOT PULL THEM OFF BY PULLING ON THE CAPS FROM THE RINGED AREA AS YOU WILL DAMAGE THE ASSEMBLY.
- CAUTION: You are the judge! Always before a session, inspect to see if the fork attachments are on properly and will not slide off!
The swivels are a must have! Makes the your whole session so much easier and more effective!
Love, love, ❤️
Seems a little tight at first to fit on the stem of my fork but works great once on.
These were a little hard for me to use at first, but it is because my hands are small and most of my clients are bigger so when I had them in the chair position I had a harder time using these over just the rings. Once I got the hang of it I LOVE Them they are an awesome tool to use especially for the Angel tuning forks. Thank you!
The SomaSwivels are my favorite tool in all the SomaEnergetics tool box. John Fackler's idea is brilliant. He successfully turned the Energy Vitality tuning forks into a pendulum with free-style swing for a more accurate reading of our client's energy. Not that the 0 ring is insufficient, but they restrict the tuning fork allowing for a much smaller circumference, that the Swivels allow. I easily slid my Swivels over the stem of my Energy Tuners four years ago and haven't looked back. They do not impede the Energy Vitality Technique when using all six of the forks. You don't even know they are on the forks. When you buy your unweighted tuning forks, the MUST HAVE are the SE Swivels. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.