Individual Retail Value: $175 - SAVE 15%
Kit Includes: (Click on each item for more detailed description)
- 528 Hz LOVE Fork (Link goes to LOVE 528 Kit which includes a crystal heart not included in the Personal Kit)
- Use for energizing water based foods/ Etheric DNA Repair
- OM Tuner with Longer Stem
- Use for relaxation, meditation, stress relief, acupressure points/pain relief
- Activator for the OM Tuner
- Use to easily sound the OM Tuner
- Crystal Tuner & Quartz Crystal
- Use for clearing space, working with the angelic realm
- S.O.L.F.A II CD
- Use for meditation/relaxation.
- Quick Start Guide
- Including exercises/techniques
– J. O. from MI
These shift Energy fast
I am having Fun experimenting and exploring. I used the 528 on a dog this weekend and had some amazing shifts in his spine. After both he and his human left I started playing with using different crystals. All of a sudden I had 4 other vendors in my booth. I had each of them try a different crystal. WOW. Wow. Wow. with one gal it was sooooo obvious she had blockages since the fork would not ‘tune’. We did some work. Then used the crystal fork with an amethyst. And WAVES of sound moves through her body. She actually stayed so I and my TEAM could clear some ancestral cords. It is amazing. Very glad I have added this to my box of Tools. ~ Dr Nadine
The Starter Kit is Great
I love the sounds of all of the tuners. It seems like a great product.
I wish the green one played 528 hz.
I measured all of the frequencies with my guitar tuner and found the green one is playing 526 hz. I contacted customer service and they were great. They said adding the green changes the frequency. I guess they actually tell people on the site that they can be off a bit. They said I could return them if I’d like. I will keep them because I like the ohm fork and the crystal fork.
I use the tuning forks in bed, just before going to sleep. I find the tones calming and I like this. Great product!
Great Starter Kit for beginners
I really like the Starter Kit that I recently purchased and I enjoy listening to the beautiful tones from the tuning forks. I now realize that I should get into one of the courses for beginners and that will also satisfy some of the continuing education requirements for my certification.