Practitioner - Additional Support Area
The Practitioner Area contains helpful resources to support you in your SomaEnergetics Natural Therapies Practice.
Practitioner Support Area
Forms for you to use in your Sound Therapy Practice:
- Informed Consent Form for Interns: REQUIRED form for anyone offering our techniques as they work toward certification. During the certification process the intern will develop an Informed Consent form specific to their situation.
- 1st 10 Clients Tuning List: Use this form to record and turn in your 10 tunings required for each Phase of the SomaEnergetics Courses.
- Optional Client Forms
- Energy Scan Session Tracking - Developed by Practitioner Lynn Ferguson to track the results of a Phase 2 Energy Scanning Session
- Body Tuners Quick Start Guide
- Phase 2 Scanning Quick Guide
- Chakra Chart found on the covers of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 Manuals
- The Solfeggio Frequencies Ratio Chart
- Certification Pathway: An easy to follow pathway toward certification for you and prospective clients or students.
- Share your experiences with the Tuning Forks
Practitioners/Teachers in the News
- Hong Kong Teachers Winnie & Man Tung Tsang contributed to an article in AsiaSpa Magazine on Sound Therapy (.5 MB .pdf)
- New Article in Central Ohio Natural Awakenings - June 2017Issue - David offers an overview of Soma!
Working with Randall Loop of the Spiritual Healers Professional Learning Institute, we have developed several projects to assist you in developing your Sound Therapy Practice:
- These links go to courses offered by Randall at a discount for SomaEnergetics Students.
- Client/Student Creation Scale: 9 step process to take a person that knows nothing about SomaEnergetics to becoming a valued client or student.
- Awareness of Being Scale: Find where you are toward a project or situation - from Confusion to Enlightenment - and how do you move up the scale and stop being stuck or frustrated.
Happy exploring and remember to Stay Tuned!
704-936-SOMA (7662) email@example.com