Teachers Share Their Journey to SomaEnergetics
During a recent advanced teacher training, we asked a few teachers to share how they found SomaEnergetics, what prompted them to get involved and how SomaEnergetics fits into their Natural Therapies career path and client offerings. We were amazed by their responses and wanted to share them with anyone considering SomaEnergetics as part of their Natural Therapies career path.
How did you first hear about and get involve with SomaEnergetics?
- A few years ago, I became aware of tuning forks as modalities that would support my clients and practice. My search included Biosonics and Acutonics, but Biosonics had no training program and Acutonics was designed for acupuncturist or professionals with that knowledge base. SomaEnergetics seemed to fit the best and offered a curriculum/technique by which using the forks would be most effective. RL
- A co-worker at the Hilton gave me a massage and used SomaEnergetics tuners and I just loved the way I felt after that massage. The experience changed my life. LF
What attracted you to the initial SomaEnergetics training?
- With the DVD training, I was able to begin using the forks immediately. Travel was a big expense for me. However, the initial investment got me started with support materials that I could follow on my own time; integrating slowly to fit my busy life. Also, David encourages us to utilize and integrate the tools and techniques as we are guided to … not limited. RL
- Frequency of healing. Part of my practice and a large part of my healing has been based on sound and vibration. Sound being through music, bowls, bells etc., and vibration from flower essences and crystals – tuning forks bring both into singular form. HL
- I was originally attracted to the colors of the forks and bought a set for myself. Then I felt the need to be trained on how to use them and bought the home study course. This is when I realized that I needed to use them in my practice. LF
- I was attracted by the Solfeggio frequency. I had learned some other ways to use tuning forks, but I didn’t feel like they were the way to use those forks. When I saw Solfeggio, I knew they were the ones I should use. KM
What issue, challenge or opportunity gap did SomaEnergetics solve for you?
- SomaEnergetics gave me a tangible product/process to offer to clients to bridge their understanding of how subtle energies can work and have impact in the physical form – cause and effect of direct experience of physical well-being, thoughts and emotions of how they are stored vs. processed and released. HL
- I like that the forks are unique – colors, longer stems and unique to integrating with a Reiki practice. My friend and mentor in Young Living uses vibrational Raindrop with tuning forks and body tuners, which created interest for me, but it wasn’t the type of training I wanted. RL
- I felt like I finally got the tool to utilize my natural talent or to deliver what I brought with me in this life time. What is good about SomaEnergetics is that you work for the core issues (cause) and not just the end result (symptoms), which I always think is very important. KM
What about the SomaEnergetics Teacher Program inspired you to become a certified teacher?
- To teach modalities and forms of healing that have had the greatest impact within myself and my own healing journey. I have experienced much trauma in my life and believe that if I found wholeness from something then someone else may as well. HL
- I really wasn’t planning on being a teacher but this changed was when I came to a live Phase 3 class last year. I fell in love with the whole concept of SomaEnergetics and felt a deep need to share my experience with others and my clients. LF
Describe your Natural Therapies path and how SomaEnergetics fits in to the tapestry of modalities you offer your clients and students:
- I’ve been offering Quantum Touch, Body Talk and Integrative Healing. All of them are non-invasive and utilize quantum field and spiritual perspective. My main purpose for my work is to shift the consciousness of the collective, so SomaEnergetics works perfectly with those other modalities. KM
- After an injury, I required a cervical fusion. Allopathic medicine was not helpful in the aftermath of pain left in my body. Through Yoga and Ayurveda, I learned subtle body energy and the concept of seeing how thoughts and emotions directly impact physical health. Moving into energetic therapies brought my whole being forward and a fuller potential to my life. This is why I brought SomaEnergetics into my work and personal life. My direct experience is why I enjoy sharing it with clients and now students. We are all here to remember the potential that lives within us. HL
- My practice is massage with other modalities, but sound changed my practice to a higher level of awareness to myself and clients. I began to see huge changes with my regular clients and their healing process. LF
- Essential oils, reiki, shamanism, detox, intuitive reading/assessment, crystals … so of course, I use them all with the forks. RL
If we can answer any questions or you desire personal service on your SomaEnergetics journey, please reach out to us at 614-928-3102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Stay Tuned: Blog with David Hulse, SomaEnergetics Visionary Founder
In the mid 1990’s someone introduced me to a documentary by Barbara Marx Hubbard in which she was talking about breakdown and breakthrough: old systems are breaking down due to what is breaking through. So, the more I thought about and meditated on this idea I was presented with a choice, a question: Do you want to continue to walk your path toward trying to fix what's breaking down or do you want to follow the path of trying to assist what’s breaking through?
The majority of diseases and illnesses that enter the physical body begin in the ethereal template as much as nine months to a year before it ever became physical. Now that changes everything to me; to realize that a mis-patterning is in the etheric body months before it becomes physical, leads me more into what I believe we need, and that is preventive work. Now that's a harder one to sell...
We live in a stressful time and a stressful world. Now, all stress is not bad stress. Stress is another way of telling us something; it’s a way of giving us information about something in our lives. If we are in a stressful situation we need to look at that I don't think we need to take some pill that fools our mind so we don't feel stressful. Feel your feelings, learn to allow them to interpret themselves into information and guidance for you. What is it you need to adjust? What do you need to tune your life to? This allows us to be conscious of a life in alignment with ourselves.