- Deep relaxation and soothing peace
- Relaxes body tissue
- Relieves muscle tension, spasms, and pain
- Improves blood circulation
- Stimulates nerves on the skin and hair
Only sold as a set of 3
More about the Otto Tuners
The Otto tuners are used for relaxation, the sound vibrates into the bones for relaxation. The Otto Tuners are tuned to the frequencies of 32cps, 64cps and 128cps. They vibrate at a low pitch and due to their weighted ends the sound lasts longer than that of regular tuning forks. Their frequencies are based on an 8 cps fundamental tone raised in octaves (i.e. 8 cps, 16 cps, 32 cps, 64 cps, 128 cps.) The 8 cps fundamental, which based on the pulsation of the planet earth, is the generating tone for all our tuning forks. Two Otto Tuners tapped gently on the knees and held to the ears create a beautiful sustained low tone, which is excellent for grounding and relaxation.
- The 128 Otto Tuner is especially effective when placed on the rib heads, thoracic vertebra, sternum and illiums.
- The 64 Otto Tuner is especially effective when placed on the lower lumbar vertebrae, sacrum and coccyx. Its vibration helps loosen the sacral ligaments as well as stimulating and balancing the ganglion of impar, a center for controlling the balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system.
- The 32 Otto Tuner works with your skin and hair to stimulate nerves.
For using the 128 and 64 Otto Tuners with bones and ligament, hold the forks by the stem and gently tap them on your knee. With the finger or thumb of your free hand locate the spot on the body where you want to place the tuning fork. Press the end of the stem of the tuning fork onto the spot. Make a firm contact and hold the tuning fork until you feel the vibrations stop.
For listening, hold the 128 Otto Tuner by the stem and gently tap the weights on your knees or tapping pad. Bring the tuning fork(s) to your ears and adjust the distance by tone. Hold one fork about an inch from your left ear and one an inch from to the right ear. This creates a long sustained pitch. This works well with the 128 Otto. The 64 and 32 Ottos may also be used in this manner. When tapping the 64 Otto and 32 Otto, gently tap the body (the weighted portion) of the tuning fork on your palm. This will set the weights in motion and create a pure tone.
The 32 Otto is especially effective for stimulating nerves on the skin and hair. Tap it by the body as described and than lightly touch your skin or hair with the edge of the tuning fork body. You will fell it stimulate, vibrate, and "tug" at your skin and hair. You can also tap the fork and move it very slowly across an area just above your skin without touching.